Pazzo’s May Collect the Following Information:
- Contact information, to include email address, phone number(s), and/or mailing address.
- Demographic information such as preferences, interests, and work proximity.
- Other information relevant to specific services we offer, which may include weddings, corporate events, catered lunches, etc.
- At this time, PazzosChicago.com does not allow comments, photos, articles or other uploadable content to be published by users, which could allow a user to unknowingly provide personal data to our site.
What We Do With the Information Collected:
- Pazzo’s collects information for internal record keeping to better serve our customers by understanding their needs and meeting them in an efficient manner.
- We may use information we collect to improve our services and offerings.
- We may use information we collect to improve our marketing initiatives.
- We may send out promotional materials about special offerings or availability that we think you may find useful.
- We may reach out to you with surveys to ask your opinion about our offerings or others in the marketplace.
- We will never sell your information.
Third-Party Websites Referenced on PazzosChicago.com
Where We Share Your Data
How Long We Retain Your Data
We may retain the information you have provided to us for the duration of the existence of the Pazzo’s business enterprise.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
At any time, you may request that we delete any personal data we hold about you, excluding any information we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.